Monday, April 27, 2009

Tooth Ache?

Hey I got a tooth ache for about a week and then today it went away when I woke up, something is going on.





I think one of my tooth thats stuck in my gums is coming down, is this a symptom?





Thanks

Tooth Ache?
If I understand your question, it sounds like you have a tooth coming in that will definitely cause you some pain. The pain can be just the normal tooth cutting through the gum kind of pain, the oops! there is not enough room for the tooth to come through, or if it is a "wisdom" tooth/3rd molar then it could be coming up and going back down a bit before it breaks through. If it is the "Wisdom" tooth scenario then you need to be really careful because food often gets stuck in your gums when it comes through and then goes back down. If this happens get a cheap plastic child's syringe for medicine and fill it with hydrogen peroxide and rinse the infected area with it.





Whatever you do, do NOT put aspirin on your gums! If someone suggests this to you they Hate you, as it will burn a hole in your gums!





I Hope this Helps!
Reply:It could be. Maybe you have a tooth growing in. But you should definitely see a dentist.

Energy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net