Monday, November 16, 2009

Tooth Ache after Cleaning (sharp pain)?

Hi, I just went to the dentist and after they cleaned my teeth like a normal check up I came home and ate. Everytime I eat, I have a sharp pain on the left side of my mouth. They put in a temporary on my right side during the check-up as well because I was having problems with one of my other teeth (fake one). What do you think is wrong with my tooth (the one on the left ... that keeps getting these sharp pains)? I'm worried about a root canal or something...

Tooth Ache after Cleaning (sharp pain)?
Please call your dentist. If you had a tooth that needed a temporary, then it sounds like the tooth had a problem (even if it was small) before your cleaning. Your dentist should be able to take an x-ray of that particular tooth and determine if it needs a root canal or just a solid filling.
Reply:honestly that's what happened to me and i had to get a root canal. good thing root canal's don't hurt... no really, it didn't. maybe i had a good dentist but i heard all of these horror stories and mine went great. i felt perfect later that night. but i had a fake tooth worked on and a few weeks later, one near it started hurting horribly.. i ended up going back and he said it was my nerve so i had to have a root canal. good luck though!

affiliate reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net